We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service , or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for Hypemarket we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
- Furthermore, Hypemarket stores data from 3rd party social networking accounts for the use of creating a limited profile. 3rd party social networks include but are not limited to Instagram.
- Hypemarket uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a website's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Hypemarket service.
- Hypemarket visitors, members, and readers of the Blog may see third party advertising including but not limited to banner ads and text link ads on the Service, Blog, and in email communications.
- Email list members can opt out of receiving third party offers in their email subscription settings.
- Advertising may come direct from a third party or use an intermediary known as an ad network.
- Hypemarket uses the Google AdSense ad network to deliver certain ads. You can learn more about How Google uses browsing data.
- Hypemarket may promote certain services or products for which it receives financial consideration known as an "affiliate fee" based on user actions including but not limited to views, clicks, conversions and purchases.
- Affiliate placements may take the form of banner ads, product image links, and contextual text links.
- Affiliate relationships may be direct with a third party or via an affiliate network.
- Hypemarket is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- Hypemarket site visitors and members may see ads on the Google Ad network on any website that uses this network based on their browsing habits, sites visited, and content viewed.
- Hypemarket may use the Google Ad network and similar third-party ad-serving networks to serve ads to site visitors and members as they browse the web.
- Hypemarket uses the Google Ad network itself on Hypemarket.com, and you may see ads being served by the Google Ad network and/or other 3rd party ad networks.
Hypemarket uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Hypemarket. Although Hypemarket owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Hypemarket application, you retain all rights to your data.
Hypemarket may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Hypemarket may periodically update this policy. We may notify our members about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Hypemarket account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. Members will not necessarily receive notifications for all updates or changes.